Thursday 18 November 2010

Just a little something.

I know its been a long time since we've had anything up on the blog, personally, I blame DPF for running away for his birthday to have a couple of days in the luxury of NY (I don't know if this is true or not, just what I have heard.)

And I myself have been off in london/ill, and it isn't untill now when i got round to attempting a recovery and getting on with some work that I stumbled upon Saz's bloodle page. I was just about to message her to see if there was any theology work I could be getting on with, when I got a little distracted.

I found myself agreeing with a couple on her interests list; bell and sebastian (cartoon and band) the smiths, all three of the classic 80's films.
And of course, I laughed, as the obvious ones were up there, Strictly, High School Musical, Discussing the existence/non existence of God, and of course Israel - Sarah Halls beloved home land.

I didn't know how to feel, when I saw Cities of Gold. I googled, enthusiastically in hope that it was something to do with Jerusalem, or some religious lands where she visited so I could make some witty dig about holiday snaps. But no. I searched and search. and all i could find was:



Yes. A cartoon about Spanish orphans on a mission to find the seven city's of gold. Clearly, this is the inspiration that lead her to traveling around the middle east to the promised land, but once can only question, why she idolises these Spanish Orphans. This question will be followed by another on more information about her brothers band, as it seems we don't know enough about her family, and know rather too much about dan.






















That is it. I will write more about SRH when I actually see her tomorrow.

Sorry for such a delayed post, and sorry that this one isn't quite up to usual standard. I hope it will do.

Lots of Love and God bless. L x

No comments:

Post a Comment