Wednesday 13 October 2010

Good morning campers....

Firstly, could I please just point out to the anonymous blogger in the previous post - Sarah drinks Tanqueray not Bombay Sapphire - and as I write this blog now, I too am sat sipping a Tanqueray and tonic (with lots of Ice, glass rimmed with lime, squeeze in the glass and a slice of refreshing lemon), listening to Radio 2, immersing myself in Stuart Maconie! Heaven!!! But less about me, as this isn't the Antics of a Bricklayer blog!

Now, Sarah was looking a little chirpier today. After her night with the Girl Guides - "No I have guides, I have guides". She came in looking glowing, her night on the portable sun-bed had done her good.

But as we all know, when Sarah feels happy, she starts insulting the kids.

Period three came, and it was time for Philosophy. James Mayal entered "JAMES, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR" she asked insultingly. Then some fool mentioned the Hindu Dancer - "DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE HINDU DANCER - YESTERDAY WAS SHAMBOLIC, I NEARLY HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN".

The topic of conversation moved on to the shambolic, disgraceful farce of a cake sale that occurred today, that had to be cancelled because clearance wasn't gained from the 'lunch time supervisors' downstairs! She went on to confess what she did when she was at school. The class stopped, worrying about what she was going to say, and if a letter to Jules would be warranted! "I made biscuits for all my teachers".

Sarah then gave up with the lesson, slammed on some Peter Vardy and put her feet up on the desk- oh how she laughed! It is a well known fact that Sarah laughs at people's clothes - however admitted today she only has one mirror in her house - won't go on to reveal where its located.

So I leave you looking forward to tomorrow - and what Sarah will be wearing - I think the French Maid Outfit may be making an appearence whilst the year 7's 'get to know her'!

Much Love

DPF x

No comments:

Post a Comment