Monday 4 October 2010

Urban Dictionary defines Saz as...

"A saz is someone who is kind amazing and intelligent. All the boys love her." - It however later goes on in another entry to describe her as "amazing. quite ugly. easily amused. likes babies and children in general. hates newsround. does absolutely no work when shes supposed, or even when shs not supposed to." - I guess theres bits of truth in both posts... You decide which one you agree with.


Sarah "Looking seductive with her Phyalis"
New necklace, and big flower on her top. Same orange bracelet.  

After spending a couple of minutes with Saz at lunch today I began to tell her the story of my Sunday night listening to a professional story teller, she very rudely interrupted me telling me about her plans for Halloween, it would seem our Sarah is partial to a ghost walk after falling in love with a evil pirate in St Ives, she showed me and told me about
Flecky Bennett's Manchester Rat People walk where her and the infamous Danny will be spending the evening. She then broke out into dancing to thriller, (no surprise, it happens far more often than it should) and told me that she'd spent her evening working out the dance moves with Danny. She apologised for the state she was in after crashing Drews' 18th and says she wont try and hold DPF's hand again, after the way he reacted in his almost Antonia like state.  

No comments:

Post a Comment